|me:||wow i have so much work to do|
|me:||*goes on tumblr*|
|me:||*watches a movie*|
|me:||*reads a novel*|
|me:||*takes a nap*|
|me:||*climbs a mountain*|
|me:||*backpacks through europe*|
|me:||why am i not getting anything done|
1. Overload: The frenetic employee who works toward success until exhaustion, is most closely related to emotional venting. These individuals might try to cope with their stress by complaining about the organizational hierarchy at work, feeling as though it imposes limits on their goals and ambitions. That coping strategy, unsurprisingly, seems to lead to a stress overload and a tendency to throw in the towel.
2. Lack of Development: Most closely associated with an avoidance coping strategy. These under-challenged workers tend to manage stress by distancing themselves from work, a strategy that leads to depersonalization and cynicism — a harbinger for burning out and packing up shop.
3. Neglect: Seems to stem from a coping strategy based on giving up in the face of stress. Even though these individuals want to achieve a certain goal, they lack the motivation to plow through barriers to get to it."
— (via thenocturnals)
I strongly identify with wood elves because I too like to drink wine and talk about how men are failing
Basically white people need to get the fuck away from us until they can get their shit together. That’s the point. That’s why HBCU’s are important.
—Netflix would be by far the best dating site. “Here are 9 other singles in your area who have also watched Breaking Bad for 12 straight hours”
oppressed groups cant oppress their oppressors because they dont have the power because thats part of what being oppressed is. how hard is this to grasp
“abortion is a permanent decision”
so is…having baby…..
You call me an extremist to insult me. I say it puts me in good company.(via maycontainfeminists)
1. Overload: The frenetic employee who works toward success until exhaustion, is most closely related to emotional venting. These individuals might...”
The reason I don’t ever leave my room is because the world is cold
I might be more productive at my carrel but I will also spend the whole time I’m...
- My day today.Teacher:So, you dress pretty butch.(Note; my teacher is deaf, and ASL is wicked blunt, so this isn't rude thing for him to say)Me:Yeah, I like it more... ...
i’ve taken to openly laughing at the colonial bullshit that spews from the mouths of my classmates and professors. i can’t help it and i admire my...